Home > Awards Main > Best in Business Award
Veterinary medical associations are making positive impacts everyday to the veterinary medical industry with successful programs and projects. The aim of the ASVMAE Best in Business Award is to identify and increase the recognition of those programs/projects.
Award recipients of the Best in Business Award profit from benefits such as:
- Recognition with the highest honor from your peers,
- Send a positive message to your veterinary members on what your VMA is doing,
- Boost morale within your team and recognize their efforts for the work that has been done,
- Shows sponsors and supporters that you’re worth the investment.
Examples of projects include but not limited to:
- Non-dues revenue
- Membership recruitment/retention
- Public outreach
- Member services
The submission should describe the activity and be accompanied by any supporting materials. The successful outcome achieved, target audience, and the budget for the program should also be detailed.
Prepare and include, on a separate sheet, the purpose of the activity, budget, what portion of the project is staff implemented or outsourced.
Send this information, along with any supporting materials to the Awards Committee by Friday, May 31, 2013.
WHERE TO SEND ENTRIES
PO Box 460
Camas, WA 98607